- Tour Times: 10:30 AM and/or 2:30 PM
- Cost Per Person: $43.99; Group Discount of 5 or more: $39.59 per person
- Duration of Tour: 2.5 hours
- Bites: 8 to 9 generous portions
- Meeting Location:
- Mon/Tue: The Atrium in Pike Place Market
- Wed-Sun: Seattle Art Museum (2 blocks south of the Market)\
There’s a reason our Food & Historic Walking Tour has been rated both #1 by our guests and local magazines: Our unique recipe for success. Our four main ingredients that make up our recipe for success are: Our Hosts, Our Merchants, Our Bites and Our History of The Market. We love food, we love Seattle, and we love Pike Place Market – it’s that simple for us. We just can’t imagine being happier doing anything else – and our enthusiasm and passion is contagious! This commitment and our unique recipe for success has made us one of Trip Advisors top-ranked activities in Seattle and winners of King 5 TV’s Best of Western Washington.
Seattle Bites was not founded on the idea of just being another walking food tour of Pike Place. We want our guests to feel like family – not like tourists. So everything we’ve done with our tour, our bites and our hosts is done so that you have a truly unique and intimate experience . This is why all of our tours feature:
- Intimacy: Tour groups are no larger than 16. In order to give each guest the connection to The Pike Place Market that sets us apart from the rest, we’ve found that smaller is better. So we’ve made this part of our culture.
- Personal Listening Devices: Each guest receives an audio listening headset so you can hear your tour host without distraction.
- Personalization: When you go on a walking tour, you want to be able to pay attention to the host and still take a moment to see different things that interest you. So we provide each guest with a discrete listening device so you can hear the host even if you step away.
- Savings: We offer discounts from merchants on the tour so that our customers can experience, taste, and shop more of what Pike Place has to offer.