$43.99/person ($39.59/person group rate of 5 or more)
- We don’t actually provide physical tickets to our tour. Simply make your reservation on-line at the link above and our ticketing company will provide us your information for the day of your tour. Should you have any problems ordering tickets on-line please call Mark at 425-922-9872.
- Many of our tours sell-out and it is possible for us to add a tour based on demand. Please call Mark directly at 425-922-9872 to check additional tour availability.
Our 2.5 hour tour includes these BIG bites and beverages!*
- Fresh gourmet sausages hand-crafted by a German Master Butcher. Sehr Gut!
- Paris-inspired fruit and Nutella crepes
- “America’s Best Clam chowder” – just ask New England’s Chowder Hall of Fame!
- Authentic tacos made fresh from a US culinary graduate born and inspired in Mexico City (Mon/Tue only).
- Decadent Alaskan king salmon, fresh and house-smoked for 12 hours by “The Cod Father.”
- Mom-inspired chicken tikka masala from a classically French-trained South Indian chef.
- Greek yogurt: Locally made with milk and honey – this secret recipe takes 5 days to prepare.
- Fresh and exotic produce of the season from our boys on “The Corner.”
- Lightly sweetened homemade Lassi with fresh Market berries and a hint of coriander.
- BBQ beef with sharp cheddar, cowboy caviar, olives, tomatoes, ranch or Roquefort blue cheese dressing.
Guests receive bites and beverages, audio equipment and 10-15% merchant discounts.
- All sales are final and non-refundable. All tours are held rain or shine.
- Please provide a mobile phone number with your reservation.
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated.
- For last minute reservations you may call up to 2 hours prior to tour departure to check availability – call Mark at 425-922-9872.
- We apologize in advance but tours must have minimum of 2 guests.
- Bites may vary and change without notice.
- We offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with our tour you can email or call us for a full refund at 425-922-9872 or email us at [email protected]